Monday, November 19, 2007

Biotene Sensitive - Relief For Sensitive Teeth

If you've ever had a problem with tooth sensitivity, then you are more than aware of the pain and discomfort that it can cause you to have when ever you ate or drank something hot or cold. Maybe in your case, it's not something that you had in the past, but an issue you fight with every day. If any of these situations sound like you, then Biotene Sensitive toothpaste is what you've been looking for.

I had a time in the past, where the enamel on my teeth became a bit thin. I grew up in an urban environment most of my early childhood and teenage years and having fluoride added to the water was something I took for granted. Years later, I found myself in location that I was drinking nothing but well water and not thinking about needing additives that I had always taken for granted when I drank the "city water".

Also being a citrus juice lover, I never realized that drinking a lot of acidic juices can erode the enamel on your teeth. I had to have some special treatments from the dentist for the sensitivity problem I was experiencing and had I been using a toothpaste such as Biotene Sensitive Toothpaste , that would likely not have been needed.

Biotene Sensitive toothpaste has a very pleasing peppermint flavor and when used over the long term can provide many benefits including curing your sensitive teeth problem. Biotene doesn't mask the problem, but resolves it. If you have sensitive teeth, then I would recommend giving this toothpaste a try.



Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: