Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Adlogger - Great Free "Open Source" Adsense Tracker

I found this program a few days ago while looking for another Adsense Tracking tool that I was going to purchase. I have been experimenting with this tool for about a week and although I am having an issue with my web service provider and their database setup, it appears to be an excellent tool for tracking adsense. Trevor, the developer is also excellent about providing help and going above the call of duty to give you a hand if you get stuck. I can attest to that first hand.

You can find the program and installation instructions here
http://www.adlogger.org/ . There is also a forum where you can find help from other users. It requires a server side php script and and a SQL database to run, but other than that, the setup is pretty straight forward. Hooray for the "open source" world, they have done it again! Great tool, great price, great quality software. The program is still being developed but seems to be working pretty well so far except for the database issue I've run into, but I'm sure Trevor will help figure that one out too. http://www.wm8c.com

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,



No comments: