Friday, August 11, 2006

Adsense is all about traffic - part deux!

I've had a very interesting August with regard to my adjacent earnings. My daily uniques has increased by about 100 visitors to around an average of 325 per day. This have made some nice increases in my earnings as I have earned about as much in the first nine days of this month as I did in all of June. Part of this is due to about 10 new pages of fresh written content I added to the site over the last two weeks and is indexing nicely in the search engines so far with some reasonable SEO work. I hope to find a few more of these niche areas in the coming months so that things continue to grow. I have about 10 pages left to write and post in my current niche and then off to the next one.

Yes, you heard me correctly, "I have to write" about 10 more pages. I'm not yet anywhere near the point that I can hire ghost writers and I prefer not to use the 1000x regurgitate articles floating around everywhere else. I don't want to deal with duplicate content penalties or copyright issues and besides, I really enjoy writing when it;s about something I like or and versed in. I hope as we go into fall, a few other pages I created for a fall activity I enjoy, will also start placing better in the searches and become searched more often very soon. I'm on the constant look out for new ideas and I'll find that pot of gold yet! To your success!

Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

No comments: