Saturday, August 26, 2006

Can You "DIGG" it? Check out this Digg post on PayPerPost

PayPerPost is revolutionizing the advertising world this year and taking the competition by storm. Check out this blog posting at http://digg.com/tech_news/PayPerPost_The_Consumer_Generated_Advertising_Revolution_Has_Begun
and add your comments to this Digg post. There is a great discussion going on about the service, how it works, the pro's and con's, the skeptics, and the ones who know first hand. I am part of PayPerPost which is a revolutionary program to make money blogging and I love it! I know the potential first hand and when I read what some of the users have been paid, it still even amazes me! There's one blogger with over $800 to their credit listed on that post. Stop by and give it a read, and decide for youself whether you would like to make money blogging!

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: