Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Internet Marketing - Stop and smell the roses...

All of us involved in the world internet marketing at one time or another has experienced the frustration that comes from spending hours and hours of hard work trying to make a go of some earnings program, only to have it start climbing the hill and heading for auto pilot, when all of a sudden something changes and it all falls back down the hill near where you began. Now you have two choices at that point in time. You can throw in the towel which many do, or you can persevere and begin again and learn form what happened the last time.

There are times that you may not even know or understand why the bottom fell out of your venture. Other times, it will be all too obvious and you can learn from that to make sure you don’t make the same mistake again. You can keep a journal of these mistakes and changes, or you can blog them which is what I’m doing now.

This does two things for me. It gives me a chance to vent my frustrations, and it provides me with a written chronological record of the timing when it happened so I can use that as data in the future. In the case of this one, I haven’t a clue as of yet what caused the down turn in sales and to be honest it almost appears that the current searchers are looking for something totally different than they were two weeks ago. I guess that’s what they call a trend. The amount of visits hasn’t dropped, but the revenues definitely have. Time to stop and smell the roses, remind myself that it will get better again, and get back at the process of moving forward. To your success!

Technorati Tags:
Adsense Top Queries Data, Google Adsense, Adsense Tools, Make Money With Adsense, Internet Marketing, Hit Tail

No comments: