Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Talk to the hand!

I've been blogging for about 4 months now. The thing I find most intriguing is that as much as I love to just blog for the fun of it I can Get Paid For Blogging! Now I've been paid for a lot of different things including what I do for a day job but this is even better. If I had the money to do it, I would pay people to do something that is one of my kids favorite phrases and would paying some someone to "talk to the hand"! That way, when my kids get that attitude thing going and tell me to "talk to the hand, I could literally have someone available to do it! Wouldn't that be fun? My kids wouldn't know whaty to think about that one. I guess as much fun as that would be, I'd still rather Get Paid For Blogging. Till next time, just "talk to the hand" and earn some cash...

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: