Saturday, August 26, 2006

Adsense - Natural Search & Hittail

Do you use Adsense? If you do, you know how tough it can be to make a decent honest earning with it but you also probably have earned that it is possible with some hard work. Because of my currently meager earning with Adsense, I rely heavily on natural search and an online source called Hittail. What I've been learning to make use of is how to use the long tail method of search to improve my own rankings.

Using these methods I have been able to get numerous #1 slots in Google for search phrases I have been after including some for our Custom Embroidery Service which we started advertising online with about 3 months ago. We have slowly had orders starting to come in via the internet for our Ham Radio Call Sign Caps and Ham Radio Call Sign T-Shirts . Getting those #1 slots are vital to traffic and traffic is vital to Adsense income. Check out Hit tail, you'll surprised at the results you can achieve using this method.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: