Saturday, September 02, 2006

Adsense update

Well August just came in as the best month that I've had so far with Adsense. I increased my August revenues over those of July by almost 50%! For me that is an excellent month all things considered. If you have read my earlier blog posts with regard to Adsense, it's been an uphill challenge for me since I started getting serious about Adsense back in March.

Without revealing my exact stats, I have been able to increase my earnings by at least 20% each month with a lot of work with good solid SEO practices and lots of experimentation with ad blocks. I think I have found a combination that I will stay with for a while as the CTR's have been really great since the latest changes I made with my site. I still have to do some work on this blog but for the moment, one thing at a time! I should have some more updates in about a month on a new niche I have been working with and we'll see how the pay off is then. Stay tuned!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: