Thursday, September 21, 2006

The PayPerPost Blog is Active...

I've been blogging for a little more than three months now. I have really learned to appreciate my blog in a whole different way than I do my main website. Not only does it provide me with a little extra income from people who advertise on blogs, but it also gives a place to throw my daily thoughts on various topics of interest to me and hopefully many others.

The PayPerPost blog is no different. It's a place for the owners to feature other bloggers and note their blogging prowess, but also to keep us all up to date on what happening in the PayPerPost arena and daily things of interest to those who are members of the team, and that's you and me. If you are like me and need a place to jot your thoughts and earn a little spending money while your at it, the check out the PayPerPost blog and see what it's all about! People really do
advertise on blogs, and you can be a part of the team too, so stop on by!


Technorati Tags:
, , ,

No comments: