Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Is Adsense Dead? Nope, but evolving...

I've been watching this topic fairly closely and it's been interesting listening to the variety of differences in opinions with regard to Adsense earnings.

I can only comment on my own experiences of this year to date and in my case my earnings have increased every month since March when I got serious about working with Adsense. I hit my original goal last month (one month early) and have now set a new goal for Christmas or December. I have a lot of work to do to be abe to attain the new goal but that's why they call them goals :)

I don't think Adsense is dead but I think it has evolved. Watching all of the comments of people being banned and sites being de-indexed, just says to me that they are enforcing the rules that have been in place for a long time. I think it's made many of us a bit paranoid but that's ok, it will keep us on our toes and honest.

Adsense Dead? No...Adsense evolving? Absolutely!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: