Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Death Of Adsense?

I just finished downloading this report called "Death of Adsense" and I must admit I am a little more than intrigued at what this guy has to say. It has my favorite word in it too, "free". As you know from earlier posts in this blog, I am very familiar with Adsense and have spent many months trying to make a decent income from it. $50,000 a month? Nope. $5,000 a month? Nope. $500 a month? Nope.

I am making what I consider to be a decent income from Adsense but it's about half the last amount listed in the paragraph above. I have written countless articles in the last 5 months that I've been seriously pursuing Adsense to create enough "original content". Most of that comes from my main website about 1% comes from my blog.

I have been with PayPerPost for about 3 months now and the first month I didn't do a whole lot because I didn't believe that they were for real, but boy was I wrong about that. I am now a firm believer in this system and that with it you can
make money. I am earning as much or a little as I choose, and if I average 1 post a day, I can easliy make $150 a month. If I want more, then I can blog more. I have earned going on the $300 mark with PayPerPost in the last two months now and I even received an free metal detector from blooging through PayPerPost for Edmund Scientific worth $80. Can't beat that. I wouldn't say Adsense is dead, but there are other easier ways to make money!

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

No comments: