Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Caden is here!


September 3, 2006 marks the birth of our fourth grandchild. His name is Caden, and he was almost 8 lbs. when he arrived on Sunday! He is the first child of my son Joshua who is the youngest of my two sons and our 2nd child. I just love being a grandfather and having four grandchildren at the age of 45 is fantastic. The picture here is all four of the grandchildren on Monday with me and my wife.

My wife and I are high school sweethearts and have been married since our Sr. year. Our first child came when we were both 19 and our fourth had arrived when were both 26. That was 27 years ago and now we get to enjoy the grandchildren while we are young enough to do so. I find it amazing that people our age are just now having children but that goes to show you how people do things in different ways.

Welcome to the world Caden, you will be well loved!

No comments: