Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Photo Birth Announcements

With the birth of my fourth grandchild on September 3rd, 2006, thoughts of Birth Announcements and notifications come to mind, especially for those friends & family that might not live so close by. While looking around the web I came across BabysHere Birth Announcements, Shower Invitations and Christening Invitations, at www.babyshere.com. Are you looking for that perfect Photo Birth Announcement, well they've got it. Give them a look and make that next birth announcement with www.babyshere.com .

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found some GREAT sites for baby shower invitations and birth announcements cards, Cards-411, Cards Shoppe, Express-Invitations and Birth-Cards

They all have real cute baby cards and you can use my own wordings with lots of sample baby shower sayings for me to use. I ordered from Cards-411 and the baby shower cards were beautiful, and I got lots of compliments.