Thursday, September 14, 2006

Looking for a new Digital Camcorder or Camera?

Being an avid amateur photographer, I am always on the lookout for the latest thing in digital cameras. I am a converted 35mm film photographer to digital photography for about the last 4 years now. I definitely was a hold out until then, as I really felt that that digital cameras could not take the quality of photographs and provide the depth of field that conventional photography could.

Boy was I wrong about that one! As digital cameras became better in quality and offered higher pixel rates, that started to change quickly. As cameras broke the 5 mega pixel range and the shutter speeds were capable of action photography, there weren't any arguments left for me. I now love to take digital photographs for a few reasons and I am still partial to Sony's cameras. I use an F707 with a Carl Zeiss lens which is no longer made but Sony offers many different models, some of which can be found at
Digital Cameras from PC World. They have a great selection of Sony, Kodak, Nikon, Olympus, Fuji, and many more. Digital Cameras from PC World are very competitive and you can use their convenient onsite search to find what you are looking for. get out there and shoot some pictures with your favorite digital camera!

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments: