Friday, September 15, 2006

New JV with some online acquaintances

I have gotten involved recently in a new joint venture to earn some more cash via the internet. As this is my first JV, I am learning the ropes for developing and bringing a new product to market. I have absolutely no idea how this is going to go and how successful this will be, but being new to internet marketing, it's all about the process for me.

I am very excited as at a minimum, I should be able to take what I learn from this joint venture and apply it to my future projects as well. We already have a web site and domain picked out and we have as a group picked our niche market to pursue. We are working on the ebook at the moment which will have contributions from the group involved in the JV. We also will be marketing a few products as affiliates along with this. Not going to get rich quick, but as I mentioned earlier, the information is priceless while learning how to do this. Do you want to earn an internet income? Find a joint venture with someone who knows how and go for it!

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

No comments: