Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Do you need reminders while on the go?

If the answer to that question is yes then you might need BrainCast. BrainCast is a free message and memo service that allows you to record reminders for yourself on the go, and automatically delivers them to your PC at home for later use. There is also an online organizational system for storing your messages so you can access them from anywhere. Simply add the BrainCast toll free number to your cell phone and you can use it from anywhere free of charge!

I don't know how many times I've thought of something in a place where where I had nothing to jot it down to remember later when I needed it. With this option, the reminder is sent you automatically and not forgetten like some many other things I think of while on the go somewhere.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: