Thursday, December 21, 2006

Secrets for earning with Adsense

It is really frustrating, is it not, to log into your Google Adsense earnings and find that you've had yet another disappointing day. Have you heard the stories about 10% or higher click through rates and $1-$5 earnings per click? Have you ever wished you could figure out how they do it and start making real profits withAdsensee? If so, prepare for a secret to be revealed, because I'm going to show you how it's done.

In the first couple of months after I had added the Google adsense code onto some of my websites, I would go and check how much it had earned on a particular day and would be happy if it was over $1. As time went on, it was $5, and then $20. I was on my way! Then I got greedy and added a bunch of cookie cutter pages and content to my main site and the next thing I knew, my ranking fell big time with Google and so did the earnings. I had to remove the majority of that new content and start the SEO process all over again. It has taken a couple of months to start seeing the "authority" of my site return to what it once was. I learned from that.

In order to maximize your AdSense earnings, you need six things:

1) the right ad format and placement
2) the most valuable keywords to target
3) lots and lots oftargetedd content - the more original the better
4) relevancy of your websites
5) duplicate what works on multiple sites
6) better statistical tracking that Google will EVER give you.

Even if you don't spend a dime on marketing your AdSense website, you still need to track your efforts with ranking in the search engines, your efforts in link trading, your efforts with content building, etc. A great tracker that I've recently found an now use is called
AdSpyTracker. With AdSpyTracker, you can track every single click, where they came from, what ad was clicked and lots more! Another good tracker is called ShowClicks

You've got to keep track of the results of all of your marketing endeavors and focus on those which are giving you the best Return On Investment (ROI). There are some smart Google Adsense affiliates who have found a way of maximizing on the revenue they generate from a single article or piece of content. Being able to convert more clickers ultimately means greater earnings from the same amount of traffic. I wanted to find ways of attracting more visitors to these websites which in turn I believed would help me to increase my adsense earnings.

Adsense is a numbers game in the end. If you know how to $3, $10, or even $20 from a website, there is no reason you can't make $300, $1000, or $2000 by having 10 or 20 sites just like it on other niche topics all earning money. If you've found what works, duplicate it! You can make money with Adsense if you are willing to put in the effort and repeat what works.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: