Monday, December 25, 2006

A quick Christmas wish for you

I just wanted to take a minute and say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. If saying Merry Christmas offends you, I'm sorry that it does. The reason I say that is because I am so happy that I can! I am not offended by the Qu'ran or a star of David, and I'm not offended by the atheists that don't believe in Christ. So with that being said I make no apology for proclaiming my faith in Jesus. I am so blessed to live in a country that gives me that choice and the reason for "this season" is Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. If this doesn't suit you or offends you, please feel free to ignore the rest of this post.

Today we celebrate the birth of Jesus, through which who's birth, that those of us who call ourselves his own, can celebrate the gift of eternal life he provides for us through his birth, and eventual death and sacrifice. God gave us his only son, live and die for us that we might live, and I praise God for that sacrifice because without it, I could never be worthy enough to enter heaven and be someday able to commune with him.

Praise be to God on the day we call Christmas and thanks be to God for this wonderful country we live in here in the USA and may he continue to bless us as he has for years. I hope that 2007 is a blessed one for what ever your endeavors might be. I pray for peace in this world, peace between men (and women), and above all people between our countries and peoples. We all want the same things, health, family, prosperity, and good will for all. May we all be blessed with those things in the year to come.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: