Friday, December 08, 2006

New injection molding blog

I started a new injection molding blog this week which I plan to grow over time. We will be coverering all things injection molding related. I'm starting with the basics and will be going through the entire gammet of process development.

I will also be going through all the basics of injection molding machines, their components and functions, and basic use. It will not be limited to that either. Being an engineer in the custom plastic injection molding industry for over 20 years now, I figure I have developed a little knowledge that I hope I can pass on as I go.

Most injection molding people like to read, sepecially the technical groups as we have tendancy to want to always know more about what we are doing, talk about what the latest trend in the injuection molding markets are, and much more.

You will find my new blog at http://molding process.blogspot.com, so stop be for a read and stop back often.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: