Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Are you looking for a way to improve your Adsense earnings?

I am always looking for ways to increase my Adsense earnings and I have tried a number of programs available out there to help me do that. I definitely rely on my main site and the original content on it for my main and consistent resource for income, but I'd be foolish not to make use of the the other tools that are available out there to increase my earnings. After all, that's what this is all about isn't it?

Well after purchasing a few programs, I found one that actually has lived up to it's hype so far and it's called
Visitor Sense. JP Schoeffel has created a set of videos that walks you through the entire process from purchasing your domain, to 3 weeks after it's creation, and everything required in between.

The
Visitor Sense videos teach you how to make use of social book marking as well to "jump start your sites traffic, how to take notes for tracking your progress and developing todo lists as you go.

I created 7 niche sites using his software and process (about 15 minutes per site) and they took about a week to start getting indexed and are already earning money. The first 3 which were indexed 3 days ago, have earned just over $5 already. If that trend holds I will have paid for the price I invested in less that 1 month just from those 3 sites and the other 4 have yet to kick in. If you are looking at a way to increase your earnings, then I would say at least take a look at the
Visitor Sense videos.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: