Monday, November 27, 2006

A New Digital Camera - I want one!

I have been playing with digital photography for quite some time now. I own a Sony F707 that I use for most of my photography needs these days and I drool over the latest digital camera out on the market today. Even thought the prices have come way down over the last few years (you can now get a 6 megapixel digital camera for what I paid for a less than one mega-pixel camera less than 4 years ago), the high end cameras are still well over $1000.

HP like many digital camera makers has a great line of cameras from 4 to 6 mega-pixels that are very easy to use and take fantastic pictures. For the average person like myself, that likes to do
digital photography as a hobby, these fully automatic cameras provide a great way for almost anyone to get in on the digital photography craze and take very cool pictures. Companies like Kodak and HP make cameras with their own printer docks so you don't even need to have a computer anymore to enjoy digital photography.

Basically you just point, shoot, verify you have your picture saved, plug the camera into your printer dock, review and find the pictures you want to print, push a button and out they come! Instant pictures with resolution to match the best cameras on the market! They still require you to be able to properly frame your subject and know your backgrounds to get pictures like the pros, but with a little bit of practice, you will be amazed at what you can do with
digital photography and a little patience and attention to detail.

My Mother is still using her old 35mm instamatic and it's time for her to have a new digital camera and printer dock. Maybe for this Christmas I can give her a surprise?

Technorati Tags:
, ,
This post was brought to you by HP.

No comments: