Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Have you checked out the PayPerPost forum?

If you are part of the PayPerPost program, then you need to check out the forum. I spent some time this morning registering, setting up my identity and making my first post. I even already had my first reply! All within about 5 minutes.

After browsing through about 20 pages of forum postings, I realized something that I've been missing and I'm glad I now have found it. A lot of the questions I've had over the time I've been a Postie regarding
PayPerPost, were answered just by reading the information in the forum posted by other fellow Posties!

I'm sure I will make a few new aquaintences along the way too and it's looks like a great way to network with other Posties should you wish to do so. Check it out...

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: