Saturday, November 04, 2006

Disclosure Policies - necessary?

There seems to be a lot of talk around the blogging circles today regarding paid posts. I personally have never had an issue with doing paid posts and I always try to keep my posts honest. I always make the effort to review the site I might be posting for prior to writing an article regarding the advertiser. I am providing a service and a link to them which is likey worth more than the payment I received from the post itself, so more power to them and more dollars to support this blog.

In an effort to keep things transparent to the blog readers, the need for a policy regarding these types of posts should be part of your blog. You can create your own policy using the Disclosure Policy Generator . This is a simple tool that will quickly and painlessly help you to generate your policy for posting on your bog or site as needed.

No comments: