Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Thrifty Scot - Money saving ideas

Are looking for ways to save money. Seems like most of us are looking for a way to save some money on our bills each month. There are numerous ways available to help you accomplish that task. I don't know about you but I can always use some more cash in my bank accounts and saving money is one of many ways to accomplish that.

I have made made a practice of transferring balances from high interest
loans to zero interest credit cards to save money on interest and to pay down my balances. I have managed to eliminate almost ten thousand dollars in debt over the last 3 years through that process. It's nice to watch your balances actually go down once in a while.

At the Thrifty Scot, you will find many resources to give you a hand with these types of tasks. They can help with all of the above items, as well as
remortgages or re-financing your existing mortgage and even home insurance after you have done so. Check them out today and see if they have something to fit your needs.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: