Thursday, November 16, 2006

Create your own “original content” for Adsense…

I recently received a nice little check from Google just by following the same simple, yet powerful information I'm about to share with you...

The fact is no matter what you're selling online, whether it's your own products or services, or if you're an affiliate -- you need traffic! There's just no way around it. And Search Engines are the last free way to drive lots and lots of targeted traffic to your site.
But the BIG problem is getting a top ranking. You're competing with hundreds, probably thousands, of other sites all looking for the top slots. And if that wasn't bad enough, the Search Engines keep changing the rules on you all the time. It's enough to drive you crazy!

I threw in the towel because it seemed nearly impossible for a techno "dummy" like me to get high rankings...until now. That's why I'm so excited to share a brand new resource
that will literally give you an unfair advantage. Here's what I'm talking about...It's a new, easy-to-use software put out by one of the top Adsense income experts, David Watson.

Please do *not* confuse this with another piece of search engine submission software or a stale, outdated ebook. It's the first interactive, Unique Content Creator program I've seen that walks you through every step of writing and rewriting articles. Then it does the rewriting for you. You can have 100's of unique articles in seconds. David calls it his
"14 second solution". As you know, Google is keeping a close eye out for "Content Spam" sites. These are web sites that have duplicate content on them. Many of my subscribers (maybe even you!) have been making a nice living out of building content sites from PLR (Private Label Rights) articles and articles 'scraped' from the article directories. Unfortunately, those sites are now in danger of being banned as Google improves its content filters.

Just in time, David Watson has released his latest hit program: Website Content Wizard. I have watched David take a PLR article and make 100 brand new versions in less than 14 seconds. I then read thru them and I have to tell you, I was expecting low quality, grammatically incorrect garbage. Was I surprised! Each article was well written, informative and extremely professional. In fact, he submitted one to an article directory... one with human editors who approve or reject articles. Just to prove the quality. It passed.

Now you may have seen or even tried some other programs that claim to rewrite articles. I have, and it turned me off the whole idea, until David cornered me and showed me what Website Content Wizard can do. Now I have gone on a little longer than I like in this
email because David has me so excited about the potential for exploding my Adsense income...and yours! David, by the way, made a mere $177,307.51 from Adsense
alone last year so I think he qualifies as someone to watch and model. Plus, not one of his sites in the past 9 months has been dropped by Google. Now, here's more good news...

David is offering his own subscribers a special deal for the next 7 days, and I've twisted his arm to get him to allow me to make my subscribers the same very special $30 savings offer. This is totally legitimate if you don't use my link below you'll pay more on David's normal site (which is still a bargain for the software you're getting). Don't wait. I've managed to set-up a special limited time offer for you to get the first shot at applying these BIG TIME Adsense revenue secrets. For your $30 discount and more information go here:
Website Content Wizard and I promise you'll love it!

P.S. If you've ever wished for more Adsense revenue...if you've ever wanted dozens, hundreds, even thousands more online visitors... or even if you just wished you'd make a fraction of what the big boys make on Adsense...then
Website Content Wizard was made for you!

\Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: