Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cash in with Google Adsense today

Like many people, I keep hearing all these stories about folks making a killing with Adsense just by putting up a few simple sites. I've only just found out about this guy who has been quietly raking in the cash from Adsense using some software that he wrote for himself. His amazing software program creates an unlimited number of unique Adsense content sites that bring the search engines flooding to his door.

It uses simple but radical new techniques to build sites that avoid the duplicate content filters being applied by the search engines. If you've got some PLR articles lying about, you can feed them into this program, and it will spit out complete optimized websites faster than you can blink.

If you act quickly you can steal this program for a fraction of the usual price, but, if you get to the website at Website Article Wizard, and the special deal isn't available, I'm sorry, but you've missed out, and the deal might never be repeated again. I nearly fell off my chair when I visited the site,and checked out his income statement. He used it to earn over $5000 while he was on vacation, lazing on the beach, and he'll even show you the proof of this.

You can watch him demonstrate exactly how it works, and he'll let you check out some of the websites built with it. He is reluctant to let too many people get their hands on the program, so that it doesn't lose its' effectiveness, and I don't know how much long he is going to keep selling it. I wish I'd known about it sooner. I've grabbed my copy and already started using it to produce my own empire of Adsense content sites.

You really should check out the Website Article Wizard right now, while the program is still
available.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: