Thursday, November 16, 2006

The home improvement train hit my house...

Well my wife is at it again. Home improvement ideas started entering her head and now I can home this evening to find my master bedroom and bath completely stripped of fixures, dressers and my bed is in the family room and my walls are a fresh new color of "KILZ" white!

The easy thing to do would have been to puch everything to the center of the room but my wife doesn;t believe in simple, she's a firm believer in complete and utter caos with regard to her projects. I have no idea at this point what she has in mind for these two rooms but I'm sure I will love them when she's done as she really does a great job, but sleeping on our mattress tonight on the family room floor doesn't have me very excited at the moment.

When there is a project to do, she gets it done, but when there's a project to do, it's like realeasing a tornando in our home for a few days and everything stops except for her project untiil it's done. I learned to be quiet and just watch and help when asked. Why? Well let's just say that I haven't managed 27 years with her by arguing about it...

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: