Monday, October 02, 2006

Adsense update for October

There is a lot of conversation about Adsense being dead (although that was mostly a very good marketing ploy) and I thought I would post a few of my own observations. I personally find that Adsense is very much alive, although I won't be retiring anytime soon.

Back in March I started out a measly $20 a month in earnings and due to a set of circumastances that came up I decided to learn more and see what I could regarding earning a better income with Adsense. I have since been able to increase my earnings from that to an amout in September that is 18 times that. Not bad for 6 months of work I felt. Now I need to break into some markets that have even better payouts to keep that increasing.

What about smart pricing? I never got to experience the first couple of years of the "Adsense boom" so I have nothing to compare to. I'll add to this post soon with my thoughts on that.

Adsense is Alive! Click to get you free report now...What's all this come down too? Well quite simple really. Lists, lots of people on money making lists. Stay tuned for more...

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: