Saturday, October 14, 2006

Chrysler 300C and 300M luxury automobiles

If you have never owned a luxury car, then it's time you did. I always wanted to own one, but could never seem to afford it when the kids were growing up because there was always something else that needed to be attended to and quite frankly, there is nothing more important than taking care of your children and family first. Between the cost of the vehicles, and the cost of the automobile insurance premiums on a luxury car, I could never justify spending the money. I dreamt of owning a Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Cadillac or you name it?

Know what I drove for years? A Dodge Omni. Fantastic car, but not exactly something you looked forward to when it comes to creature comforts. Enter my "children are grown" years. As the kids moved on, I decided that I wanted to treat myself to a luxury car. Two reasons I wanted to do that. Car insurance premiums aren't an issue and the payment doesn't seem so bad when you don't have to feed four kids anymore.

I decided to go with A Chrysler 300M. Why? Two reasons. I wanted to buy American at the time and I have a brother-in-law that works at a dealer that can give me some great discounts! I have had my 300M for a coupe of years now and I love it. It has been primarily trouble free and is a great ride. Someday, when I decide to trade this in, I"m thinking about going with the newer 300C. I love the look of the car and and it's a fantastic ride. Treat yourself to a nice car someday, you'll love it.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: