Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Family and online business. Does it mix?

I have been dabbling in internet market for about 7 months now and I'm a "virgin" in the internet marketing world by any stretch of the imagination. However, I am continuing to learn and will continue to do so as time goes on.

I have been bit by the "guru's" and their sales pitches and even had to bite back a few times. I am continuing to try to grwo my mian site into a good Adsense income that I use to supplement other activities online as I learn more about it and have been fairly sucessful with that so far. I have met and exceeded my 6 months goals and have now set a new one for the next six months which is to double the current goal.

Recently my youngest sister has approached me on whether I can help her with developing an internet income. I question my wisdom in this choice as I have agreed to give her a hand but this could be scary stuff. I sent her an eBook the other day on Adsense and the basics of using it and when I asked her if she received it or not? Her answer was "yes I did, but what do I do now"? My answer was rwad it and learn?????????? Oh boy, what did I get my self into! I'm sure she'll do fine but this may be a slow painful process! Good thing she's my baby sister.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: