Friday, October 13, 2006

Fantasy Football League

A working acquaintance of mine who is the superintendent of the plant where I work, has a secret that I recently found out. He manages a Fantasy Football League in his spare time. I always knew he was a bit a of a sport nut, because he could spout baseball, basketball, and especially football stats like no one I know.

Well now I know why. Not only does he love the sport but he has a serious love for
Fantasy Football and looks forward to late summer as he fires up his league for the fall season. I got wise to his after work extra curricular activity when I heard him talking about trades that involved players from different teams. No the cats out of the bag but he loves doing it and last year he won his own league. No you can't fix it so that you can win just because you are the person running it (I asked!) as you might think. It looks like a great way to spend a little time and even make a little money while you are doing it.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: