Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Adsense update for October...

For anyone following my little adventure through the world of Adsense over the last many months since March, it has been a real learning experience for me. It's my first real step into the workd of internet marketing, although I must admit, most of the marketing has been done for you, but none the less we all have to start somewhere.

I had set some monetarty goals back in March and I have since tripled my orginal goal. Added together with some affiliate income that I've managed to scrape up I had a pretty good month and in total, exceeded my earnings goal in September by 5 times.

I also found a great piece of software to help improve your Adsense earnings. You can check it out here and it's called
HyperVRE . It has help me on my quest into the world of Adsense. Oh in case you are wondering, Adsense is not dead and in fact Adsense is Alive!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: