Tuesday, October 17, 2006

HyperVRE, does it do what it says?

It seems like everyday I read posts in marketing forums about how hard it is to make money with Adsense. Now - I don't want to sound like a grouch here... but to be honest with you, I've started to develop a little pet peeve towards posts like this. It's easy for me to say this now... But if I were able to turn back time to several months ago, then I'd see myself as one of the skeptical ones too. Unbelievably, I thought it was a complete waste of my time to mess with Adsense and niche sites. Heck, it was eating away at my entire day. I just wasn't doing it right and I was throwing all of my efforts into manually creating niche sites.

It wasn't long until I learned that if I was going to create multiple niche sites to bring in Adsense revenue and other sources of cash, I was going to have to change my strategies. And just like any other business endeavor, I knew I should continue to do what worked. "Repeat what works," I kept telling myself. Well - I finally figured out what worked! But the bad news was that I was still doing it all manually. It was taking me days and days to repeat the process of "what worked". Trying to create site after site was getting a little ridiculous when I'd spend over a week creating just one site. I knew that I could hang with a lot of the 'beginners' in the marketing crowd by doing things manually. But if I was going to jump one step ahead of them, I needed to change something soon.


I just checked out Matt Callens incredible software called HyperVRE, and this could be the first time that I have used a free software more than I do my other paid programs. While I could go on about the features and how they have benefited my business, I think you really need to see HyperVRE for yourself and what this software really can do. For now, he is giving this software away for free, so take a look before he starts charging for what is currently free.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: