Monday, October 23, 2006

Trivia Blog – The Quest For Knowledge Continues

Are an information nut? Do you like to know a little about everything? Is playing any or all of the released trivia games what you like to do in your spare time? Then I might have stumbled across a site that could give you a leg up on your competition and it’s called the Aviva Directory Trivia Blog.

Personally I am happy with my ignorance of trivia and knowing enough to appear intelligent without really giving away the truth. But I know a few people that are big into this information game and this site has a lot of the “obscure” trivia facts that most people could care less about but the information junkies thrive on. One of the latest posts is information on the Eiffel tower. Now unless you are French or a trivia player, I don’t care how many people died during it’s construction, but if you need to know, the answer is there.

The Aviva Directory Trivia Blog is broken up into categories, and I’m sure you can find some of those little “tid bits” of knowledge that you want to challenge those of us with less “information brain cells” on this site.


Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: