Monday, October 02, 2006

Adsesne isn't dead - smart pricing continued

In an earlier post I mentioned that Google and Adsense has been under fire because of all of the complaints about "smart pricing" being enforced on their very highly touted program. People are all of the sudden finding their earnings dropping in a major way and don't understand why or are plain upset.

The reason for this is simple. For me it has meant nothing so far as my site wasn't and still isn't about making money with Adsense. That means in my case that I have written a lot of original content and then added Adsense. Many of the big money making sites out there on the net, almost appeared to be full of Adsense and later there was some content thrown in to meet the guidelines. These sites are spammy at best and and are now finding themselves being smart priced out of an income.

As I learn about Adsense, both from the so-called Guru's and Google itself, one thing remains constant. Create good quality content and Google will take care of the rest. It's worked for me so far. I'm not getting rich but I'm not dissapointed with the progress being made either.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: