Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Instant Adsense Templates - Volume II

If you read my original posts about the Instant Adsense Templates, then you know that I was very disappointed with the results and ended up requesting a refund. I also wrote a series of complaints and exchanged emails with Joel on why I felt a refund was in order for the package which he did honor.

Well yesterday, he released the latest edition of the Instant Adsense Templates package. This group was not down loadable via the internet so I will have to wait for the DVD's to arrive to make my judgments about this set of templates and other items Joel was offering with his package. The bonus that came with the package looks pretty good this time around also.

Why was I willing to risk my hard earned dollars a second time? Because Joel showed me that he had integrity enough to deal with my dissatisfaction as a customer the last time. He appears to have addressed the issues that many of us complained about with the original set and though I will have to wait for a final judgment when they arrive via mail, I like what I see initially. Stay tuned for round two and my post on what the templates really end up being with regard to quality this time around.

Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

No comments: