Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Vacation in December - where to go?

I have vacation in December for two weeks and beside the usual family obligations we are thinking about taking a short vacation to some place warm. It would be a nice change to be able to go to Hawaii or the Caribbean but I doubt we will have the time or money needed to make such a trip this year.

So where do we go? Luckily, living in Michigan, we are within driving distance to many warm and fun places to visit in the month of December. Places such as Florida (maybe a return trip to Disney is in order), or Texas (hmmm...Whitetail deer hunting, nope the wife wouldn't enjoy that) or even Arizona where my wife has some family we could visit.

At any rate, it's time to spend some time on the web looking for options for a trip during my winter vacation. See you in the sun in Florida! Check out my main site for your favorite hobbies, or maybe a custom embroidery item for Christmas? http://www.wm8c.com

No comments: